Friday, February 27, 2009

The feeling of "Shipping" ?

Hmmmm,
Today is the 10th day of my internship...
Oppps,
don't get me wrong,
it doesn't mean I m soooo busy until the 10th day only have time to blog,
instead,
I really have nothing important and challenging tasks in my internship,
Summary, arrange newspaper (god damm it, some1 messed it up and I need to rearrange it according to date), some research....
and?
Nothing else, sit there accompanied by boredom...
Quote a phrase from HP,
"Sien-sation of Internship"... +.+
Seeing collegues going meeting, press con...
I spend 10 of my days inside the cool office...
I ended up finish reading an online novel,
looking for some game information,
chit chat around ka ka cao cao,
at last,
I really have nothing else to do...
then only decided to post a blog......

Ship ship ship....
Hw far can I boat you to??